Terms & Conditions
Pet Friendly Regulation
- Cost per pet per night 25 usd plus 16% VAT. (The exchange rate of the day will be taken)
- Upon check in, a check will be made with the guest to the assigned suite to review the furniture and sign this regulation, upon check out the same review will be carried out to verify that there is no damage.
- The pet must be accompanied by its owner during the entire stay and cannot remain alone in the room while the cleaning service is performed, which must be done every day.
- The pet must be accompanied by its owner during the entire stay and cannot remain alone in the room while the cleaning service is performed.
- If the guest leaves their pet alone in the room, it must remain inside its carrier cage.
- Any damage caused by the pet, Hotel property and / or property will be the responsibility of the owner who will have the obligation to cover the expenses or repair the resulting damages.
- It is the owner's duty to prevent the pet from making noise or disturbing or damaging the well-being of other guests and / or employees.
- The guest must bring hygiene and cleaning items for the pet.
- By official provision of Mexico City, to walk through the public facilities of the hotel and outside it, it is necessary to use a leash.
- It is not allowed to use the bathroom in the room for pets.
- It is not allowed to use the blankets (bed linen and towels) for cleaning pets, it will be the responsibility of the owner who will have the obligation to cover the expenses or repair the resulting damages.
- It is not allowed to use kitchen utensils and/or crockery (dishes) to feed the pet, it will be the responsibility of the owner who will have the obligation to cover the expenses or repair the resulting
damages. ($ 500 MXN per piece)
- During the stay, 2 pets weighing up to 20 kilograms will be allowed each one.
- Bowls for pet food will be provided in each room, it must be requested at Front Desk.
- When leaving the pet to the terrace of the room it should always be under the care of its owner and should not be left in this place without being supervised.
- Pets are not allowed in consumption centers and common areas (Restaurant, business center, gym, spa, and pool)
- The Hotel reserves the right to authorize the stay of any pet, if it determines that there is any risk to other guests, employees or other pets.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept the accommodation of the client and their pet if one or more of the points contained in these regulations are not met.
- The Hotel will not be responsible for injuries, accidents, deaths, etc. that occurs for reasons beyond their control within the facilities. In the same way, the Hotel is exempt from any responsibility for any conflict or problem that may occur between guests and that may have been caused by the presence of pets.